Monday 25 February 2013

Jennifer Lawrence

 Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence dressed to impress as he walked down the red carpet at the 85th Annual Academy Awards in Hollywood Sunday, February 24 What you do not expect, however, is the fact that he is a Christian Dior Haute Couture dress will be the downfall - literally.

"I was surprisingly comfortable. Somehow I feel like a high-maintenance pain in the ass because there is a 5-foot circle around me," 22-year-old actress told Us Weekly on the red carpet before the ceremony began. "I did not try the other clothes. When I did this, I did."

It is ironic that Lawrence was not worried about losing the bulk of abrasion and design. As you said: "The biggest fear of public speaking, so I'm starting to fear and anxiety when I start to prepare for [voice], because I think that at the moment. Sometimes the walk there when I start to think about what I'm saying."

No comments:

Post a Comment