Tuesday 12 February 2013

Kate Upton


Kate Upton

Kate Upton Sports Illustrated history of the latest swimwear shoot - he was only the second model, the back-to-back covers countries - the only time this happened was Tyra Banks in 1996 and 1997.

But the way this year's cover girl was a tough one.

"It was definitely the toughest shoot I've ever done," Upton, 20, tells People. "The best and -. Antarctica is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, but I'm not Florida, so it's pretty painful."

Imagine the shock when he realized Upton was the only model to be taken to the distant continent of photography.
"I was very surprised by the news that's my shoot would be located,'' Upton said further discussion of the difficulties of the" Today "show on Tuesday. [See Also: See more this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Beauties] Upton joked on Twitter that when he came home that took two months to thaw frozen.
"When I came home I was hearing and vision loss, because my body was sealed, the" SI cover continued. "It's worked so hard to make me warm. Goes to my mother in my ear," I told you not to go there. This is a bad idea! '

No comments:

Post a Comment